Monday, May 27, 2013

Somewhere in Minnesota

Miles Traveled: 524 (Algoma, Wisconsin to Fairmont, Minnesota)

If an award could be given to three children for having an awesome day of traveling, it would go to Jack, Nolan, and Claire.  We were on the road by 7:15 in the morning and the kids took the seven hours in the car like it was a trip to the grocery store.  We did have a little help from the DVD player, but I'll take it!


We arrived at our hotel with some time to spare before dinner, bed, and baths.  So, to the pool we went.  Jack perfected his dives and belly flop, Nolan showed no fear, and Claire was content to float around in the warm water.







The swimming wore all three out, especially Nolan, who was asleep before we even placed our orders at dinner.






1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your travels are going well! We miss Jack. I hope when I travel to Disney World, my kids will be as good as yours. You have such an awesome family.
    Mrs. Stout

    ReplyDelete