Friday, August 23, 2013

Welcome To The Family

It only took one night without Adam home in our new place for me to realize just how isolated I feel.  Now don't misunderstand; we don't live in the bush, we live in an established neighborhood but our house is set back from the road and we are surrounded by mature trees.  And when someone knocked on my door at 9pm and I didn't hear them approaching I knew it was time.

Meet Cutter.


We are currently in the throws of puppy-hood.  This includes housebreaking, crate training, bite prevention, and constant playtime.  She has a sweet disposition and the kids love her (when she is not testing out her teeth!).  You can often find Claire giving kisses and trying to use her for a pillow.  She sleeps through the night (which I love) and exploring the yard is a favorite past-time.  I think she will fit right in!
                                            




No comments:

Post a Comment